San Francisco, CA
Assistant Curator at the Exploratorium. Now working with artists Harrell Fletcher, Lucky Dragons, Fujiko Nakaya, Meara O'Reilly, and Paul Clipson. Co-founder/director of experimental exhibition and program space Will Brown. Started project-based collaboration with artists and non-artists concerning transparency and reflectivity called Glass, house.
Latest project is Night (1947-2015), a Guest Curated exhibition at Philip Johnson's Glass House in New Canaan, CT.
email@example.com / Tweet
* Night Sounds, the seven-part sonic series I put together at The Glass House, debuts Dec 12 with Julianna Barwick
* Understudies for a Giacometti, by Randy Kennedy, The New York Times, Friday, September 21, 2012
* Night (1947-2015), my guest curated exhibition at Philip Johnson's Glass House debuts Friday, September 21, 2012 with a never before seen work by Ken Price
* Putt Sounds + Sliders at Will Brown Wednesday, August 8, 2012
* Speaking in NYC at ICI Thursday, July 26, 2012
* John Seastrunk: Happy Holidays to All, a very special one-night exhibition I curated with Will Brown, is up Wednesday, June 27, 2012
* Manitoba Museum of Finds Art is an Artforum.com "Critics' Picks" http://artforum.com/archive/id=30987
* I'll be "performing" Untitled (Joanne Rruff) on Friday June 1, 2012 at 8PM at Will Brown
* Will Brown gets some very sweet press over at CCA
* Presented Exploratorium: Open Index, a dual-projection call and response performance with colleague Marina McDougall + Amy Franceschini's Stanford art class in Exploratorium's McBean Theatre. First presented at 2011 Open Engagement Conference in Portland
* "Patterns" Book Release Saturday May 5, 2012 7-9PM at SF Center for the Book. Contributed new work to limited edition book inspired by and including the concrete poetry of Carl Andre and Ian Hamilton Finlay (heroes, both!) published by CCA
* Manitoba Museum of Finds Art, a very special exhibition I curated with Will Brown, up through June 2, 2012 in SF